Please click the play button on the pink bar below to begin the podcast. No added software is needed. 🙂
In 2009, Felecia Stephens faced her biggest fear in life – being diagnosed with cancer. Then, in 2014, the cancer metastasized and she faced her fears once again. Listen as Felecia shares with us how God used cancer in her life as a gift of suffering. You will be encouraged to live your life more purposefully and, most importantly, more submitted to the Lord’s will for your life.
Latest posts by Glory Books Media Productions (see all)
- Preview: First Two Chapters of the Bible Expositor’s Handbook by Dr. Greg Harris - November 15, 2016
- Ep 45: Bill Shannon on Biblical Counseling - August 26, 2016
- Ep 44: Brian Croft on Church Revitalization - August 12, 2016
- Ep 26: Dr. Greg Harris Helps us Make an Announcement - August 10, 2016
- Ep 43: Mike McKinley on Ministering to the Poor - August 5, 2016