Please click the play button on the blue bar below to begin the podcast. No added software is needed. 🙂
Dan Dumas, of Southern Seminary, talks to us about the importance of male bonding through three key relationship types: Paul, Timothy, and Barnabas.
This particular episode focuses primarily on the Paul relationship: the bond of mentoring.
Latest posts by Glory Books Media Productions (see all)
- Preview: First Two Chapters of the Bible Expositor’s Handbook by Dr. Greg Harris - November 15, 2016
- Ep 45: Bill Shannon on Biblical Counseling - August 26, 2016
- Ep 44: Brian Croft on Church Revitalization - August 12, 2016
- Ep 26: Dr. Greg Harris Helps us Make an Announcement - August 10, 2016
- Ep 43: Mike McKinley on Ministering to the Poor - August 5, 2016