On today’s episode Brett Marlowe, pastor of Green Hill Baptist Church, joins us to share his thoughts on the current Bible journaling trend. Is it simply a new way to study our Bibles or is it a distraction from the enemy? Are there redemptive ways to enjoy Bible journaling? Listen in as we discuss Bible study and Bible journaling with Kim’s pastor today.
Pastor Brett Marlowe holds a Master of Divinity from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and has been in pastoral ministry for 8 years. Brett intentionally and continually focuses his ministry on growing committed followers of Jesus Christ. Expositional preaching of God’s Word, investing in the lives of others through mentoring, and sharing faith through missions and evangelism are key components to this process.
Latest posts by Glory Books Media Productions (see all)
- Preview: First Two Chapters of the Bible Expositor’s Handbook by Dr. Greg Harris - November 15, 2016
- Ep 45: Bill Shannon on Biblical Counseling - August 26, 2016
- Ep 44: Brian Croft on Church Revitalization - August 12, 2016
- Ep 26: Dr. Greg Harris Helps us Make an Announcement - August 10, 2016
- Ep 43: Mike McKinley on Ministering to the Poor - August 5, 2016